Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Always Beginnings

Greetings!

This is the beginning of the techno super highway for me. I think I need to buckle my seat belt for this new adventure!

I love beginnings, as it means that there is something new to be explored...something new to be learned and something new to challenge us to be better at what we do.

My logo of the sunrise with the golf green was symbolic of my return to the teaching tee after a 6 year stint managing a golf course here on Cape Cod. The managerial experience was invaluable to my growth as a professional and yet my heart always returns to the passion of teaching. A beginning that I have enjoyed each and every day that I open up the lesson area at Sandwich Hollows Golf Course.

Every round of golf is a beginning of the unknown. Will you have that round of your life this time? Will you hit a career shot? Will you finally par that pesky hole that always seems to raise it's ugly head and devours your golf score? Will you chip in for the first time in your career?

The unknowns are all beginnings that lead us to new opportunities to push beyond where we currently stand so that we may begin anew at our next tee time. Maybe this time......you fill in the blank for your own beginning to happen.

In coming days I will begin to chat more about the grand world of golf...a stream of consciousness if you will. It is a fabulous game that has lots to say to each and everyone of us. It is life wrapped into an emerald carpet ride. Let's make sure that we are listening and appreciating the messages while enjoying every beginning.

There...I've begun...Look out, more thoughts to follow.

Never an end...always a beginning.

Keep Swinging!

Jane

No comments: